Terms and Conditions
Any use by you of the website www.fontaineabsinthe.com is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, which include our Privacy Statement, both amended from time to time at our discretion. It is your responsibility periodically to review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions, which shall come into effect once posted.
The site is intended for use by you only if you are of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country from which you are accessing the Site. If you do not fall within this category, you may be in breach of applicable laws and regulations and you should leave the site immediately.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW.
- Material from this site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.
- All trademarks on this site are property of Metropolitan Spirits Ltd. (“Company”) unless otherwise indicated.
- Material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
- The Company is not liable for any damages, harm, or injury that relate to, arise of, or result from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use, any of the material on this site. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. Your use of this site is therefore at your own risk. We, our officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns, disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express and implied warranties.
- The site may contain discussion groups, blogs, news groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services (collectively, “Message Boards”). We may or may not actively monitor use of, or content or materials posted on, the Message Boards. Similarly, we may or may not exercise editorial control over the content of any Message Board. As a result, you may be exposed to content on the Message Boards that is inaccurate, fraudulent or deceptive or that you find offensive or objectionable. Your use of Message Boards is at your own risk.